PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICIES OF: WWW.HOTELAUGUST.PL
• Administrator – Restaurant Hotel “August” Dariusz Augustyn, ul. Adama Mickiewicza 66, 32-800 Brzesko
• Website – the service is available at www.hotelaugust.pl
• User – any entity that browses the content of the Website
• RODO- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC
§ Personal Data
• The Administrator of the User’s personal data within the meaning of the RODO is the Administrator.
• The User may transfer his/her personal data to the Administrator using the form available from the Website, in particular the booking form.
• The legal basis for the processing of Users’ personal data is the voluntary, specific, intentional and unambiguous consent of the User expressed by means of the appropriate form from the Website.
• Personal data may also be processed in cases in which the Administrator is authorized to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
• Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the booking form to stay in the Hotel are processed in order to send the Booking Confirmation to the User. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary but necessary so that the User can book a stay at the Hotel. Data processing for this purpose is carried out only with the consent of the User, which the User can express in the booking form.
• The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
• Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons, and their processing is carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in detail in:
• RODO- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
• the Act of July 18, 2002 for the provision of electronic services.
§ User rights
The User has the rights specified in the legal acts referred to in § 2 point 9, in particular:
• the right to access data
• the right to correct data
• the right to limit data processing
• the right to object data processing
• the right to delete data (the so-called right to be forgotten)
• the right to transfer data
• the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
The User has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time, if the User previously had given his/her consent.
In order to exercise his/her rights, the User should send the request to the following address: email@example.com
§ Information collected
• During the User’s use of the Website, the User’s data is automatically collected. These data include: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. These data can be collected by cookies files (so-called cookies), and can also be saved in server logs.
• The cookies files (so-called cookies) are files sent to a computer or other device (e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet) of the User when viewing the Website. Cookies store the User’s preferences, which helps to improve the quality of services provided, improves search results and the accuracy of information displayed, and to track User’s preferences.
• The User can opt out of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in the web browser used by him/her. In this situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
• The consent for storing or accessing cookies by the Administrator on his device is expressed by the user using the browser settings installed on the User’s device.
• The User may delete existing cookies from the device using the appropriate functions of the web browser, programmes used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
• Using the Website involves sending queries to the server in which the Website is stored. Each such query is saved in the server logs. The logs include, among others: User’s IP address, date and time of logging into the server, information about the web browser used and the operating system.
• The data stored in the server logs are not combined in any way with specific entities using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. Server logs are used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
• The Website uses technologies that record activities undertaken by the User when using the Website (so-called profiling). These are respectively:
• Google Analytics – used to analyse website statistics
• The consequence of using the technologies listed in § 3 point 8 shall be to optimize the Website, its content and the offer of Products to the User’s needs.
§ Purpose of using the data
The data provided by the User or collected automatically by the Administrator is used to:
• proper functioning, configuration, security of the Website,
• monitoring the state of the session,
• analysis, research and audit of Web page views,
• as well as for statistical and marketing purposes.
§ Final provisions
This document may include changes that may be influenced by the development of Internet technology, changes in the law regarding the protection of personal data and the development of our Website. All changes shall be communicated to Users immediately in a visible and understandable way.
If you have any questions or remarks regarding the Privacy and Cookies , please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.